Are you a wanderer, a travel blogger, or just someone who has a skill for imparting information in a proper way? ? How’d you get a kick out of the chance to distribute a guest post on Practical Wanderlust? It’s the major classes, kid. You’re going to be a shtar!
Well, not really.
In any case, if the greatness of production (and a few connections back to your site) is sufficient for you – cuz y’all know I can’t bear to pay, correct? – and you need to share your writerly creation with our 14k month to month perusers, this is what you have to know.
Imperative Note: This open door is for bloggers and yearning scholars as it were. On the off chance that you are searching for a connection back to your revenue driven site, that is a supported post, not a visitor post. We don’t distribute supported posts that aren’t composed by us.
THE KINDS OF GUEST POSTS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
There are a zillion travel writes out there, and every one has its own unmistakable style. Our style (and our writerly voice) is the reason 80k individuals read OUR blog every month as opposed to setting off to the zillions of different websites that are presumably scattering plagiarized data.
Along these lines, voice is pivotal.
This is what a guest post for Chal Chalen needs:
- Your visitor post should dribble with backtalk. We’re searching for general humorousness and entertaining stories, told with clear and structured idea. Do you got jokes? Jokes are great. On the off chance that your companions depict you as “the clever one” and you know how to get a recount a story in simply the correct method to keep a gathering of individuals chuckling, you’re an incredible fit for Chal Chalen.
- Your guest post should be insanely informative. we’re tied in with dispersing practical, valuable data. In case you’re expounding on a place, you should cover the greater part of its edges, and not leave a considerable measure of inquiries for our users to scan for somewhere else. In case you’re disclosing to us a story, it ought to be a few hints and lessons that our users can put to utilize. This is the reason a large portion of our posts are pretty cracking long.
- Your guest post should SELL a goal. Regardless of whether you’re explaining a place where you live or your most loved get-away spot, before the finish of the post I have to need to go there instantly. Disclose to me what makes it extraordinary and persuade me that I completely HAVE to visit.
- Your guest post should not be a Cookie paste. Do not be a Google bot! Please avoid copying others data and spying on places you have never been to because we want you to write each and exact details of the place you have been to so that our visitor can enjoy the extra ordinary environment there. e’re looking for tips and information that you can only get by visiting a place or being a local.
- Do a proper Keyword Research first. Our Team could help you with a proper keyword research in case if you unable to find one. Or in case if you have definitely something in mind before you pitch to us. We’ll need to find a keyword that you can design your post around before you start writing.
- Relevancy signals. We are only looking for the topics which are exact match with the interest of ouyr readers so try to to be as relevant as you can. Spend a few minutes browsing our site to get a feel of our content. FYI, we are a budget plus luxury tourism promoters, so leave the greed at home in your mansion or on your yacht. Here’s a few things our readers like:
Have an idea? Awesome. We’d love to hear it! Use the form at the bottom of this page to send us a message with your pitch.
SEND US A PITCH!
Have an idea? We want to hear it! Fill this form and wait for a while!
Psst: if you’re looking for do-follow links back to a niche or for-profit website, don’t fill this form out. This opportunity is for bloggers, writers, and regular folks only.